The National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) in partnership with other agencies is currently
implementing the Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) with support
from the World Bank.
- The objective of KYEOP is to increase employment and earning
opportunities among the youth by empowering them with formal and informal life skills, core
business skills, technical training and work experience opportunities.
- This is achieved through
identified formal and informal training service providers that provide training in occupations that are identified in line with the key economic activities in participating Counties.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to present Originals of the following documents during
a) National Identity Card
b) Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
c) Any other supporting documents and testimonials
d) Clearance Certificates from the following bodies
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Any of the registered Credit Reference Bureaus (CRB); and
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI).
1. NITA is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution Chapter 232(1) on
Fair Competition and Merit, Representation of Kenyan diverse
communities and Affording equal employment opportunities to Men and Women, Members of all Ethnic
groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH
DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND MINORITIES ARE
ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. For details on job description and specifications of the above advertised positions, visit the
4. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Interested persons should make an application to the Director General, National Industrial
Training Authority, P.O. Box 74494-00200 Nairobi attaching copies of their ID, CV,
certificates and relevant testimonials and sent through email ONLY so as to reach the Authority by 26th July 2022, 5.00 PM.