|Salary||Ksh 10.00 - 10.00 Monthly|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
The job holder will be responsible managing and servicing existing outlets while prospecting and developing new accounts with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue
|Industries||Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector)|
• Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets in the assigned territory in order to achieve the territory given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
• Achieve product availability targets for the assigned territory through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by brand category.
• Enhance product accessibility through identifying and negotiating SOVI (Forward Share Inventory and limit Out of Stocks) and achieving cold and ambient space targets by channel and brand category.
• Promote product affordability on price by ensuring adherence to Recommended Retail Price (RPP) guidelines per strategic focus brand by channel and outlet type.
• Identify, negotiate, plan and execute activation opportunities such as promotions and tastings with customer in line with the territory sales plan.
• Achieve required customer visit hit rate; call effectiveness and minimum order quantities and/ or values in order to drive sales in volume and value.
• Pro-actively manage the cash and credit resources of the customer to drive growth of KWAL brands in terms of volume and value.
• Monitor and manage company assets such as fridges, vehicles within the KWAL policies and procedures to ensure optimal use.
• Receive, follow up and resolve all customer queries and complaints in collaboration with the customer service team in an efficient manner.
• Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports to the territory manager to facilitate proper planning.
• Bachelor degree in business a business related course.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales within a similar environment.
• Membership in a professional body would be an added advantage.
• Must possess a clean and valid driving license.
• Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
|Job Closing Date||31/05/2022|