Position: HR & Admin Executive,
AMPlus International is one of the leading marketing agencies and has operations in Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania. They seek to recruit a HR & Admin Executive to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and leave applications
- Maintaining an asset register
- Office management
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by project
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for).
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Executive, HR & Admin Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position, please submit your current CV and an application letter by COB 25th May 2022 quoting the job title as the email subject (HR & Admin Executive).