Ideal candidates should have comprehensive understanding of health sciences like epidemiology, biotechnology and pharmacology
Shall include but not limited to:
- Making calls and presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts, maintaining an updated database of all clients.
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) monthly and annual sales targets.
- Planning work schedules, weekly and monthly planners. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the territory manager or the country manager.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the pharmaceutical sector , anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- A Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences(Microbiology/Biochemistry).
- Comprehensive understanding of health sciences like epidemiology, biotechnology and pharmacology
- MS Office proficiency.
- Two years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry.
Applicants to send applications together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, indicating qualifications, present position, contact, passport photograph copy, names of 3 Referees and contact.