Reporting to Charge Nurse – Accident & Emergency, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following roles amongst others: –
- Providing excellent nursing care to patients.
- Maintaining the Hospitals policies, standard and procedures of nursing care.
- Championing continual quality improvement.
- Advocating for patients, treating them with dignity, according to them privacy and respect.
- Communicating effectively with all other patients’ care givers.
- Maintaining and observing infection control measures for staff and patients’ wellbeing.
- Upholding statutory regulations as required by the nursing profession and the laws of Kenya.
- Safeguarding all Hospital’s and patients’ confidential information and property.
- Reporting all complaints and incidents to the In-Charge as they occur.
- Participating in ward and Hospital activates i.e., research, audits, open days.
- Providing accurate documentation and proper record keeping of patients’ treatment.
- Utilizing the available resources effectively for quality service delivery, profitability, and cost containment.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing
- Diploma in Accident & Emergency Nursing
- 4 years of relevant work experience 2 of which must be after post-basic qualification.
- BLS/ACLS/ATLS/EPALS certification as an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer care skills.
If your background, experience, and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number, your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees, to reach the undersigned not later than Monday, 25th April 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications and contact SHORTLISTED candidates
Director Human Resources & Operations
The Nairobi Hospital
P. O. Box 30026 – 00100