- Provide high levels of customer service of Cash/ teller function by efficiently handling the process and by reducing customer waiting time and service time.Consistently meet and exceed service standards set for customer services.
Service Quality & Business Operations Control
- Adherence to all established Banks’ Policies, operating manuals, service quality standards and code of conduct for smooth workflow, high service quality and low level of operational risk.To eliminate the risk of cash difference by ensuring compliance to the Bank’s cash control procedures as well as the Central Bank requirements.
- Checking notes & denominations to ensure accurate delivery of cash to customers.To perform the financial transactions (Cash Management, Security items, Cheques) timely & accurately.To facilitate and participate in any branch projects (Service Quality Programs, Process changes, Sales)Responsible of custodianship of securities as assigned by the Branch MangerTo facilitate and participate in the achievement of branch sales target.
Training & Development
- Attend various training and learning programs to close the skill gaps and to ensure proper awareness about products and services, policies and procedures.Maintain effective relationship with supervisors and peers to ensure teamwork.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to apply Sharia principles on Bank’s transactionsAbility to deal with numbers.Ability to distinguish fake notes & security items and suspicious cases.Banking knowledgeComputer Skills.
Work Experience :
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience.
- Communication skills.AssertivenessCustomer focusTeam orientationBanking services (types and Sharia provisions)Shariah. Foundations & principles of Islamic finance.