We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Senior Officer- Integrated Media, in the Integrated Media Department within Consumer Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager – Integrated Media The role holder will be responsible for implementing integrated (ATL & digital) media plans and follow through to implementation on initiatives that deliver to business objectives for various units across the organization
- Follow through and implement integrated media plans + rationales that deliver on the campaign objectives and drives true business value for our media campaigns
- Works with other departments to ensure a campaign goes live on time through the use of best practice and adherence to Service Level Agreement’s
- Effectively runs the day to day planning on integrated media workstreams they are supporting
- Builds and develops media owner relationships in order to drive market leading planning and effective partnerships
- Ensuring that all jobs are carried out within agreed timing schedules to levels expected by stakeholders.
- Coordinate with internal teams to have media buying paperwork (LPOs, Receipting, Invoicing etc) done on time
- Ensure that integrated media plan and execution is aligned to advertising as well as overall strategy.
- Manage and monitor digital, electronic, print and digital outdoor advertising for Safaricom for the section/ tribe
- Will be responsible for campaign reporting to highlight progress and how these translate into business results. This guides the business in evaluating the effectiveness of all touchpoints for the campaign.
- Will be responsible for monitoring and analysing integrated media campaign performance in order to suggest structural and editorial improvements on the ad campaigns.
- Will be personally responsible for keeping up with the dynamic trends and benchmarks in the digital industry through continuous research and training.
- All media vendor management on a day to day basis to ensure campaign alignment and negotiate added value for the media buys
- Collect and package data driven actionable insights from all touchpoints and feeding back into the business for decision making
- Up to date back up of all materials as per ISO process and requirements.
Technical / Professional Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s Degree. (A business related disciplines with an IT/Commercial bias will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in an integrated media function with a focus on planning and buying having managed brands at the same level or bigger than Safaricom
- Attention to detail with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- An excellent planner and organizer
- Should be able to create media plans and channel selection strategies depending on the objective of the campaign to ensure a high return on investment for each campaign.
- Should be a consistent performer who delivers to daily, weekly and monthly digital marketing KPI’s
- Should be able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Should have Project Management and Time management skills and should be able to allocate daily tasks efficiently