Kenya Workforce Management and Reporting Specialist
- You will create and publish all call center reports.
- You will analyze the call center operations to understand strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to create process improvements and increase efficiency.
- You will perform advanced root cause analysis to identify areas of opportunity and make strategic recommendations to leadership.
- You will ensure service levels and productivity goals are met by maintaining a workforce management platform.
- You will provide all workload forecasting and consequent staffing planning to meet service goals
- You will analyze workforce performance, lead analysis and staffing change data for quality and productivity improvement.
- You will be the resident expert on the workforce management software package and the reporting of the Call Center
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- The ability to make reports, business correspondence, and produce manuals
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with system implementation and scoping
- The ability to partner with multiple levels of management.
- Experienced use and implementation of call center technology.
PREFERRED START DATE
As soon as possible
Health insurance, paid time off
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Kenya
APPLICATION DEADLINE :23 May 2022