No. of Posts
Reporting to: Human Resource and Administration Officer
• Diploma in Business Management or equivalent; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
• Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, or Office Admin Assistant;
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills;
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines;
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular);
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in Proposal Writing and Tender Submissions;
• Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings;
• Collate and distribute mail;
• Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence;
• Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents;
• Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical;
• Evaluate the company's compliance program;
• Communicating with a variety of stakeholders; and
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Managing Director or any other person placed in authority from time to time.
Skills & Competencies
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to think objectively;
• Planning, organizing and coordinating skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• Team work and people management skills;
• Report writing skills;
• Good organization, time management and scheduling skills;
• Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable;
• Experience using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets;
• Typing speed of at least 60 words per minute with few errors; and
• Ability to multitask
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Consolidated Salary Range
35,000/ - 53,805/=
Only shortlisted and successful candidates shall be contacted. Any form of canvassing either directly or indirectly shall lead to automatic disqualification.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application including an Application letter, an updated CV, Academic and Professional Certificates, a copy of National Identity Card and Chapter Six requirement on or before 8th March, 2022 by 5:00 pm.
We are committed to providing excellent services and products at outstanding value
NOTE:All applications should be sent in pdf format as a single document. Any other formats will not be accepted and will lead to automatic disqualification.
In Compliance to Article Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, you should provide:
• Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
• Tax Compliance certificate
• HELB clearance
• EACC compliance certificate
TUMEL is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, marginalized and minority groups are encouraged to apply.