Suitable candidates are encouraged to review the Job Description below and make their application for consideration to join a team of enthusiastic and innovative staff who are behind the company’s marked success.
Your duties and responsibilities will comprise of:
1. Developing the sales plan and strategy for the company’s new markets
2. Build key customer relations, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals
3. Understand and convey complex customer requirements on both business and technical levels and provide solutions that translate into business for the company
4. Work with finance and technology departments in pricing of solutions to ensure fairness to customers and profitability for the Company
5. Compiling and analyzing sales figures and give sales reports to management on a monthly basis
6. Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products
7. Pro-actively seek business intelligence on prospective new opportunities or partnerships
8. Seek out new business opportunities and organize appointments with customers for sales pitch and negotiation
9. Develop and maintain networks through attending industry events and conferences for business development
10. Organize for demos and Proof of Concept with customers for proposed solutions testing and understanding
11. Keep track of customer’s communication and ensure timely action is taken on customers’ requests and inquiries
12. Involved in developing Section budgets and cost control measures for efficient running of operations within the Section
13. Work closely with the Marketing department to ensure that the company products are visible to the target market
14. Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor or management from time to time.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
2. At least five years’ experience in Business Development or Key Accounts management
3. Experience of working in a Fintech environment is desirable
4. Exposure to African markets other than Kenya is added advantage
5. Business skills including presentations, negotiations, contracting etc. are required
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Ability to communicate in French language is essential
Due to the urgent need to fill the position, shortlisting will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.