About the role
BURN is looking for a Grants Administration Officer who will be responsible for overseeing all grant administrative functions related to the company’s activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the grants department in managing reporting schedules and doing follow-ups with the teams to ensure reporting schedules are met.
- Supporting the grants manager in the reporting process; soliciting input from the program teams on reports’ contents.
- Assist the grants manager in preparing grants Opening, Implementation, and Closing meetings and ensure follow-up of issues raised.
- Grants pipeline management including monitoring of deadlines on applications and reports and updating the Grants manager in a timely manner
- Monitoring of donor websites on open calls for proposal as guided by the Grants Manager
- Supporting in ensuring that the reporting tools are populated in a timely manner by relevant departments
- Filing of relevant grant materials
- Works with Grants Manager to coordinate and maintain grant cycle calendar and site visit schedules.
- Any other duty, as assigned by the grants manager.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Database management skills
- Information research skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Education and Experience
- 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration or in a relevant field.
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).