The Genesis Technology Partners is one of the world’s leading digital media service providers, delivering an extensive portfolio of large, fast-growing digital projects in different continents. A global web and mobile enterprise, its reach is rooted across Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Africa through its subsidiary arms.
We launched our Kenyan subsidiary Tuko.co.ke, a digital news media portal for the Kenyan market that broke boundaries in digital content and technology, making Tuko.co.ke in under 2 years become the number 1 digital portal in the country, ranked alongside google and youtube as the most popular platforms visited by Kenyans. With over 4 million site visitors in a month, the site not only leads in premium content but technological advancement providing clients with innovative marketing tools and opportunities that are exclusive to the brand and unique to the market.
As demand begun to arise from client’s seeking all-rounded digital marketing solutions, Genesis Interactive Ltd was launched to serve the Sub-Sahara African arm with unique, advanced digital advertising and media solutions.
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
Genesis Interactive is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, proficient and versatile video creative with a passion for creating engaging video content for clients in all formats.
We are seeking talented video artist to further strengthen our in-house capabilities, get involved with the creative development of video projects, pitching ideas, and leading shoots from end to end delivery.
We’re looking for a motivated individual to lead all aspects of a video or advert from concept through final delivery, ensuring that all elements conform to the brand and creative vision. This is a hands-on position that includes;
• Executing creative direction
• Establishing styles, look and feel, tonality, and ensuring visual consistency and branding across multiple projects
• Using creative and technical experience to help craft engaging content across a variety of formats, and continually raising the bar on quality
• Being an effective communicator that can handle multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines
• Extending global marketing strategies into effective, unique digital video marketing experiences
• Staying up-to date in new creative technologies and analyzing new trends and data to identify unique opportunities for clients and the Company
• Degree/ equivalent in Marketing/Communication
Work experience and skills
• Digital understanding and experience is essential
• Background in independent video production and an obsession with creating shareable viral video content
• Must be a proficient camera operator both in video content creation and photography
• Must be driven to learn and develop technical and creative skillset with an understanding of lighting and direction
• Solid experience with video production and familiarity with DSLR cameras, sound, lighting, and editing
• Ability to create animated video content
• Proven experience creating compelling video content for the web
• Ability to lead people or initiatives, with the potential for leadership and management responsibilities over time
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier Pro, Photoshop)
• A positive, curious, playful disposition
• Strong communicator, team player
Joining our fast-paced environment provides a unique opportunity to help represent the Genesis brand visually, set global video standards, and innovate with creative sensibility and technical knowledge. If you have the passion and have a proven knack for video creativity, we have the place for you.