At Ona, we don't just strive for diversity, we thrive on it. For Ona, diversity has been a spring board for creativity, innovation, and growth. We are committed to giving equal opportunities to employees and applicants regardless of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, age, marital status, or pregnancy status.
You'll work on projects that support democracy, drive social development, and reduce infant mortality. We build software that solves real problems and you will too. Since we're a startup, you'll have to be a self-starter who is organized and can manage multiple projects at the same time. Since some of our team works remotely, you'll also need great communication skills and to be empathetic.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones.
- Help establish visual design standards for our site.
- Find innovative ways to visualize our rich and unique data-sets.
- Collaborate with our development team to design and plan features.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of frontend engineering experience.
- Ability to write, and an appreciation for the importance of, semantic, well-structured code.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS, SASS, and SCSS.
- Experience in web and mobile.
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org